2 Mornings, 2 Hunts, 2 GOLD!!

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out early yesterday morning and this morning for a couple hours each. Yesterday I decided to head south and scope out some beaches that I haven't been to before. First one looked miserable, second one yielded some clad and had potential, third one was a charm but by the time I got to it I only had about a half hour to hunt. Scored a 925 silver wedding band and some crusty clad in that short time though so I decided to devote some time to it this morning. I was rewarded with a pair of 14K bands and a junk mood ring!! With the beach that I usually hunt and do well at very sanded, I figured it was a good time to check out some other locations. Wet sand both days with my new Sovereign GT with the stock 10" coil. I think I'll try something a little different tomorrow. Hmmmmmm

8) :icon_pirat:

002-17.jpg

004-12.jpg

011-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

010-9.jpg

HH,
Aaron

Upvote 0

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
congrats stpauli - regulars all sanded in, so was your productive beach facing another direction or have a different aspect for swell?

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice to see some gold posted..... and those look good. Id say maybe tomorrow will be better.... but that looks awfully good to me.

Dew

OP
OP
stpauli914

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoogle, they all face the same general direction, I think sometimes all it takes is just a slight variance in depth, swells, etc. I stopped at CWB and it is worse than I have ever seen it! Sand key is pretty bad too. Thats why I headed south.

Aaron

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Great finds, I would keep doing what your doing 2 gold a day seems good to me!

jmoe

Nov 19, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Love those 2fer days. nice hunt

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
stpauli914 said:
Smoogle, they all face the same general direction, I think sometimes all it takes is just a slight variance in depth, swells, etc. I stopped at CWB and it is worse than I have ever seen it! Sand key is pretty bad too. Thats why I headed south.

Aaron

Aaron, WTG. havent done much hunting @CWB lately either. Its been looking so baron on the beach cams, plus all the snowbirds out already, hardly worth the effort. Smart heading south, what we neede is a beach like Chicago Rons. :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread