Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The old Nun that taught me in school was probably from the Middle Ages, she said " Silence Is Golden" Not true!! It has a nice low tone and makes you feel good all over.
Ken and I went out this morning and we found quite a bit of coins. I told Ken with the amount of coins found there should be some gold. Finally Neptune released a small 1.7gr. 14KT. gold cross. Not much today but gold has been hard to find lately.

Attachments

• Gold.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,433
Upvote 0

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive not been up to St Petes area yet.... so many places so little time. Nows the time to buy.... real estate agent said they are standing in line now to buy homes and prices are creeping up. I noticed in the local paper property transfers went from a few to about 2 pages. Les you seem to be the only one getting the goodies.... good job.

Dew

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You and Ken cease to amaze me. I'll get out there soon? Whata way to end the year! :BangHead:

Lookin

Feb 15, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
White's MXT; backup - BH Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
Other
dadzjunk said:
Dew,
Your right. The cross that Less found, really got my attention. So much so, that I have decided to buy a place around the St. Pete area and try to find my on golden cross. Maybe I will run into you some day also.
Ken
Less competition here in the Bluegrass!! :blob7:

(Just kidding!)

OP
OP
Les West Central Fl

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SonnyFl said:
You and Ken cease to amaze me. I'll get out there soon? Whata way to end the year! :BangHead:

We all get lucky sometimes!!

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Les! You cease to amaze me. Even this late in the year your doing well. Almost looks like the Silve cross I found in the Islands. :headbang:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only time silence is golden is when your trying to watch a game on the Boob Tube and the kids are running through the house. Other wise I sometimes get bored while detecting waiting for a sound in the headphones.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Les .... i hear you about the luck. We can buy the best equipment and learn it as well as we can... but the beach still has to produce something for you to walk over.... go o luck.

Dew

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
The only time silence is golden is when your trying to watch a game on the Boob Tube and the kids are running through the house. Other wise I sometimes get bored while detecting waiting for a sound in the headphones.
I like when Im hunting along in a trance and a midtone knocks me back to reality. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lookindown said:
Sandman said:
I like when Im hunting along in a trance and a midtone knocks me back to reality. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

:laughing7:
L

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread