Last night negative tide

Soup

Sep 26, 2011
Okinawa, Japan
Decided to head out last night after midnight the tide was at -0.15 which is very nice for me. I hit up one of our normal spots and the whole bay was dried up. A lot of digging in some really coral and rocky areas. It was defiantly some really good exercise though. Did not find any gold or plat, but I did manage 1 silver ring and not bad yen total too. Got a lot of lead weights, so called last night weight night.

Yen 4,066 ($52)

Thanks for stopping in.

Rob

Attachments

• Today 012.JPG
    Today 012.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 472
Upvote 0

Lonestar

Feb 20, 2006
Muncy, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds on the yen! Gotta ask this since I have been looking at all your posts wondering "do the Japaneese people throw this money like the ocean is some kind of wishing well" I mean like never here in the states do we see those kind of finds in coins!
May you find more in the new year coming, you guys are cleaning up over there and I do enjoy seeing your finds!
Best of holiday wishes your way!

tidetraveler

Nov 30, 2011
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have to be the most active T Hunter on here. You seem to be out everyday. True diehard. If I found what your finding I would be just as busy.

OP
OP
Soup

Soup

Sep 26, 2011
Okinawa, Japan
I think because where we are at in Okinawa so many people come all year round to visit. it adds up so quickly because when you pull out a 500 yen coin that is worth around $7-8 right now it is great. I go out so much right now because I am heading back to the States in Feb, so need to get in my good hunts now while I can. Everything will change for me once I get to the States, will be pretty much dry land so will have to see how that goes.

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I can't wait to get back to Okinawa. I love seeing all your finds while I'm back in the states. But I'm gonna give em Hell when i get back.

I cashed in my Pt at Midwest and got a check for $1,635
My gold and silver is being processed at ARA and should get a check this week.

Keep up the good work Rob. I'll see you in about a week.

OP
OP
Soup

Soup

Sep 26, 2011
Okinawa, Japan
Bobbypins said:
I cashed in my Pt at Midwest and got a check for $1,635
My gold and silver is being processed at ARA and should get a check this week.

Keep up the good work Rob. I'll see you in about a week.

Grats on the check that sounds good. I can't wait tell you get back, wife looks at me funny now when I say am going out alone. Need someone to go with again so she feels safer for me haha.

Rob

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impressive coin finds, Soup! :hello2:
and I like that silver ring! :headbang:

Lorraine

Attachments

• oh my.jpg