Anybody heard from Max?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has only been almost a week and he was posting a video every day before that. Everyone needs a rest once in awhile and Max might need that. :coffee2:

OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry thought it had been longer. I just find his finds fun.

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay I miss him too who said he could take time off :dontknow:

Jonnie

tiggar

Sep 26, 2011
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
his last post on here was around the 15th of December. I was concerned so I emailed him. He said that for 2012 he is only going to post on one forum. He is now using treasuredepot. He has been putting his videos on there since before Christmas. The main thing is that he is ok, and still doing his thing....

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tiggar said:
his last post on here was around the 15th of December. I was concerned so I emailed him. He said that for 2012 he is only going to post on one forum. He is now using treasuredepot. He has been putting his videos on there since before Christmas. The main thing is that he is ok, and still doing his thing....

I didn't know there was another Forum :dontknow:

JK... I used to post to the other one till Lookindown told me about this one and that's all it took. Nothing against the other one but if I was going to use just one site (which I do) I'm posting to it right now. :icon_thumright:

Stumppass

Nov 14, 2010
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II WOT coil / Minelab Excalibur 800 /Minelab Excalibur II 1000 / Pro Pointer
He posts nearly everyday on You Tube!!

Here is yesterday's post!

HH

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry I can't keep up with this site. I will miss his his videos and his attitude Of not being afraid to show you where he was and how he was doing it

Jonnie

Lonestar

Feb 20, 2006
Muncy, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you Baywalker, Max shows it like it is, sometimes good and sometimes bad, at least we know it is not staged for sure especially when he shows the GRAY MATTER along with the good stuff! I sure would like to visit VB and get the chance to get some pointers from him, I miss his videos too and hope he comes back over to this forum!

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I miss Max's videos also. Almost everyday I come here to look for his videos. :notworthy: I always got a kick out of them and his narrating of them. He will be missed. :( Hope he comes back when he checks out that he has a "following". ~ Come back Max~ :walk:

rick5224

Tenderfoot
Dec 1, 2010
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sub. to max's youtube channel and see all his vids. almost everyday it is fun to see him and ken or his dog jack go hunting at the beach since I can only go 2 or three times a month it's 125 mi. each way to nearest beach.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread