Today at the beach Big SILVER

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well we took advantage of the warm weather today ( 34 degrees ) went to an old beach we hadn't done since last season. Glad I did. Found a BIG silver 1952 Half and a few other goodies. The half was on its side and barely audible, goes to show ya, go slow and you will be rewarded, it was at least 12 inches deep in the mud. Thank you for the storms we had a month ago. Sure did stir up a few areas. Can't wait for the 50 degree weather over the weekend. Thanks for looking. Enjoy the pic's and Happy New Yearhttp://losttreasure.tv/index.php?page=videos&section=view&vid_id=102003Enjoy the VIDEO

Attachments

• Beach Parkwood (2).JPG
    Beach Parkwood (2).JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 767
  • Beach Parkwood (3).JPG
    Beach Parkwood (3).JPG
    133 KB · Views: 799
  • Beach Parkwood (4).JPG
    Beach Parkwood (4).JPG
    77 KB · Views: 897
  • Beach Parkwood (5).JPG
    Beach Parkwood (5).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 935
  • Beach Parkwood (2).JPG
    Beach Parkwood (2).JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 771
  • Beach Parkwood (3).JPG
    Beach Parkwood (3).JPG
    133 KB · Views: 799
  • Beach Parkwood (4).JPG
    Beach Parkwood (4).JPG
    77 KB · Views: 910
  • Beach Parkwood (5).JPG
    Beach Parkwood (5).JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 932
Upvote 0

BOXING63

Jan 7, 2007
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
WTG :hello2: nice hunt

jmoe

Nov 19, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Real nice finds Whydah WTG

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whydah, great finds....are the ring and religious medallion silver , also? ..looks like maybe they are.

Lorraine

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Lorrain. said:
Whydah, great finds....are the ring and religious medallion silver , also? ..looks like maybe they are.

Lorraine

Lorraine, Happy New Year, Yes they are sterling also. yesterday was a 6 silver day for me... wow, a great way to start the 2012 season

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whydah said:
Lorrain. said:

Lorraine

Lorraine, Happy New Year, Yes they are sterling also. yesterday was a 6 silver day for me... wow, a great way to start the 2012 season

Sure is a great way to start the New Year...congrats again on all the silvers!!

L

capndan151

Apr 29, 2007
Costa Mesa CA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Boil that big silver in some peroxide and baking soda with a piece of tin foil. It'll come out clean!!!! Congrats.

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
I know you're not allowed to hunt National Sea Shore beaches, do any of the local town beaches ban MDing? My fiance's folks have a place in S. Yarmouth and I would love to bring my Excal along with me next year. Those are some nice finds!

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
http://losttreasure.tv/index.php?page=videos&section=view&vid_id=102003
oxbowbarefoot said:
I know you're not allowed to hunt National Sea Shore beaches, do any of the local town beaches ban MDing? My fiance's folks have a place in S. Yarmouth and I would love to bring my Excal along with me next year. Those are some nice finds!
There are a few beaches left to hunt, but as you are well aware, there are so many people with detectors now a days, finding virgin beaches are on the tough side. Go to the public beaches at DEAD low and you should do ok.STAY FAR AWAY from the National Sea Shores or you will be fined,along with possible jail time and lose your vehicle and detector... Good Luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions