tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife got me a pretty cool little camera for X-mas. It only has 2 buttons but is has taken me almost a month to figure out how to use it. Took it for a spin the other day. My 16 year old help be pare down the 3 hours of video to 2.5 minutes. What you'll see is the opening and the only good find of the day. I did manage the typical pulltabs, bottle caps, coins, junk earrings and a couple silver earrings. I figured I'd spare you the mundane stuff till I figure out how to edit. Thanks for watching and good look out there.

Upvote 0

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring , good vid. Would like to know where you were. That beach looks awesome. Don't have anything like that out here in California. The surf knocks you around and you are beat after 4 hours of hunting. Wet too. Good job. HH Pete

BOXING63

Jan 7, 2007
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great video and nice ring WTG :headbang:

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Nice video! They do make a flat lens for the UW case. But the aspect that you have looks fine for what you are doing. Hope to see some more vids!

OP
OP
tnt-k9

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gold fever pete said:
Nice ring , good vid. Would like to know where you were. That beach looks awesome. Don't have anything like that out here in California. The surf knocks you around and you are beat after 4 hours of hunting. Wet too. Good job. HH Pete

Thanks. The beaches here are usually calm, but lately have been a little rough sanding the prime spots in that's why I headed south. That beach is basically a lagoon so the surf doesn't effect it much. Each year people get "comfortable" and swim just a little to far out and then they get caught in the rip tides and end up drowning. Tragic really, when you first see how peaceful it appears.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread