Mistaken 2 cent piece for a quarter VIDEO

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Managed to get out today at the beach, needless to say here in the North East it was freezing. I did manage a buffalo nickel,sterling earring,a 2 cent piece that I mistook for a quarter it was so cold out. I didn't realize it was a 2 cente piece till I got home and warmed up. Also got another junk ring. Enjoy the video. Happy Hunting.[video]http://losttreasure.tv/index.php?page=videos&section=view&vid_id=102032[/video]These are all good questions & I welcome them . Hopefully I can clear them up. The 2 cent piece is missing from the video for some reason it was so cold out that I thought I turned the camera on but I guess I didn't. Fingers were numb at that point. One glove on the right hand so it won't get to cold swinging and the other makes it easier to pick the coins from the sand. A lot of reading and searching old books along with the internet help me find some of the better spots ... I am attaching pictures of the other items from that same beach that were not caught on video. By the way I am using a GoPro camera with a head strap works perfect but you can not zoom. Enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

• Kingston (3).JPG
    Kingston (3).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 323
  • Kingston (4).JPG
    Kingston (4).JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 347
  • Kingston (6).JPG
    Kingston (6).JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 353
  • Kingston (8).JPG
    Kingston (8).JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 367
  • Kingston (3).JPG
    Kingston (3).JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 330
  • Kingston (4).JPG
    Kingston (4).JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 333
  • Kingston (6).JPG
    Kingston (6).JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 347
  • Kingston (8).JPG
    Kingston (8).JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 359
Upvote 0

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whydah, I watched the video twice, but I didn't see the 2 cent piece find. I'm wondering if I was watching the correct video..is it the one in which you found the silver leaf earring, the 1923 buffalo nickel, and a coin on top of the ground?

I watched it through to the credits....maybe I was watching the wrong video?

Thanks for any help you can give me; I'd really like to see that 2 cent piece

Lorraine

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lorrain. said:
whydah, I watched the video twice, but I didn't see the 2 cent piece find. I'm wondering if I was watching the correct video..is it the one in which you found the silver leaf earring, the 1923 buffalo nickel, and a coin on top of the ground?

I watched it through to the credits....maybe I was watching the wrong video?

Thanks for any help you can give me; I'd really like to see that 2 cent piece

Lorraine
Hello Lorraine, sorry for the confusion, my bad, thought I put the video together properly but will edit it tomorrow. Thanks the 2 cent piece is coming..... brrrrrrr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread