dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not looking forward to this but I've needed shoulder surgery for a while now. I want to get it done and healed before the summer season gets here. I should have had it done by now but things just haven't worked out. So for the couple of months that I won't be able to go out and find cool stuff I'll be relying on all those cool videos you guys make. So keep up the good work. Also this is gonna be a good time to box up the Sand Shark and the ATP and send them back for some much needed warranty work. Lately i haven't found squat my last few times out so I'm not feeling too bad about getting this done this time of the year. Wish me luck! and happy hunting.
DC

Upvote 0

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shoulder surgery isn't something you look forward to dc426, but like
you said, get 'er done now and get healed-up for this summer's hunting.
Hope all goes well for you..... Gold Nuggets :hello:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wishing you a quick recovery. Those physical therapist's I think should wear black hoods so we don't know who they are in the parking lot. :laughing7:

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to read about your impending surgery, DC426.

I hope you will recover completely ASAP!

Lorraine

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there done that the therapy is the most important part keep it up and don't quit, good luck

Jonnie

May 31, 2008
Lake City, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 II, Ace 250, Gold Bug 2, Fisher 1265-X, C&G Bobcat, Previously Garrett Groundhog and Bounty Hunter RB 10
I wish you good luck on the operation and a speedy recovery. I'm looking forward to detecting with you, like we talked about. Take care, Bob, Lake City :thumbsup:

dld

Apr 21, 2010
NE Fla
Detector(s) used
ace 250, BHID, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000
I had shoulder surgery a couple of years ago, just learn to do things one armed, after the surgery pain subsides its fun to get out of the house. I still have trouble with my shoulder, detect and scoop with the good arm, carry the scoop with the bad arm.
Good Luck it ain't no fun

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
swing Shark as soon as possible afterwards, I really believe happiness / work aids healing :icon_profileleft: happy gold filled rehab!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I wish you a speedy recovery too. I am just getting over a total knee replacement which is keeping me from hunting so I know how you will feel. Just hang in there. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread