A painful and generally very poor post.............

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Somebody has just got to bust out a cracking goldie soon - seems finds /pics have been scarce of late - me too! I'm going to have to bust out the uMax cause I just ploughed through a rotten floorboard and received 10 stitches / bruising to shin so I'm out of the water for at least a day or so - at least the wife set me straight "I've told you not to stomp about and you should have checked the boards ages ago" - yep thanks Love :BangHead:

This is yesterdays poor loot - at least my ring count is ticking over - the toe ring is 925, I picked the brass junker straight off the bottom - was dirty water but thought I saw gold under the coil - oh well - next time - and the sad, bent junk special came from a whisper and was quite deep, ...well ... that about sums up my luck lately... nothing to write home about ... HH

Attachments

• IMG_2668.jpg
    IMG_2668.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 588
Upvote 0

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoogle, I'm sorry to read of your accident and subsequent stitches.

I hope you 'll get back into action at the beaches soon.

Nice ring finds...too bad about the ring on the left ..it does look good, though

Lorraine

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Somebody has just got to bust out a cracking goldie soon"

im trying!! lots of excuses here :icon_scratch: hang in there, it will get better!

OP
OP
Smoogle

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
thanks for the replies - I've just posted again because I can't sit still - EVER!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread