Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Jason and I hit a new beach tonight with the anticipation that the water has never been detected before. After a few hours of braving the winds and cold temperatures we decided to call it quits.

The finds were plentiful at the waters edge and up to waist deep. We didn't dare go further due to the elements... besides, there was plenty to dig without going deeper.

Here's how I fared....

4,585 yen $61
2 junker rings
2 silver rings
couple of pachinko tokens
misc BS
1 quarter, 2 dimes, 2 nickels

I'm sure we'll be going back when the weather permits, but this place has some potential to cough up a nice ring or two. Thanks for stopping by :hello:

001-29.jpg

003-24.jpg

Upvote 0

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
rings and yen for brekky :icon_thumleft:

Soup

Sep 26, 2011
Okinawa, Japan
Nice hunt Nate. Wish I could have gone. What beach is it that you guys wen too, curious. We are in the hotel now waiting to leave next week. Can't wait to get out hunting again.

Rob

OP
OP
Bobbypins

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Soup said:
Nice hunt Nate. Wish I could have gone. What beach is it that you guys wen too, curious. We are in the hotel now waiting to leave next week. Can't wait to get out hunting again.

Rob

I don't remember the name of the beach. I just found it on Google maps and we gave it a recon mission to see how it fared. Seems pretty good, so we should be able to pull some gold and pt out of it before summer. We'll see though.

Sorry that you're leaving. It's been fund hunting with you. Be sure to post some of those Arkansas river finds when you get a chance. I'm looking forward to it. And don't forget... Dallas isn't that far away, so don't be shocked if I drive up there one day. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread