Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Penny are easy to find here in Fl. but the Rings ,Gold and Silver,Quarter , Dine are very hard to find this year.

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
With the number of quarters you found, you are bound to get some gold or silver at the rate you are going. I am lucky to find $1.00 in clad on a good day. HH, Ralph

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know which coast you are in but no matter what, over lap your sweeps and you are bound to get some gold.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your digging all the right stuff....I see gold in your future. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you staying at? If you're close I may be up for a hunt if you're interested. :hello:

PI PETE

Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
For Parks and the lakes near my house that is far more coins than Pull Tabs... How low is your discrimination? I would roll up a ball of foil and set your discrimination so that you can detect it. This way you are guaranteed to find small gold rings....

Keep it up - that many coins should give up gold - that location shows a lot of activity!!!

Good Luck!

OP
OP
bootey_hunter

bootey_hunter

Apr 21, 2010
let me just clarify that these are all of my finds so far.. not just one hunt... ive been to a bunch of beaches.. mostly Delray beach... i have found a lot of pull tabs and foil but ive been throwing that stuff away.. not picture worthy... i dig every target, i know gold can give off a foil signal... i pretty much cleared out Delray wet sand in the past couple days and no gold or silver.. no jewelry at all for that matter.. these beaches must get pounded in the summer... amazing... i plan on heading to Fort lauderdale to hit up the wet sand during low tide soon... hopefully ill get some gold to post...

thanx for the + comments guys
HH
Bruno

justicious

Jan 22, 2012
Delray Beach, Florida
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've been hunting Delray too.... nothing yet.55 in cald and and 1 junker ring I will never find anything because of snowbirds like you crowding the beaches! I went to the movies and almost ever license plate was New York, New jersey, Virginia Massachusetts, and I WAS THINKING %$&$.

OP
OP
bootey_hunter

bootey_hunter

Apr 21, 2010
haha... i havent seen anyone else out there detecting.... now i know where the rest of the clad has been going... ill be leaving soon.. youll have the whole beach for the rest of the season..
p.s. i havent been hunting the dry sand at all... only the wet sand at low tide....

Bruno

Lorrain.

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep on keepin' on , bootey hunter....you'll find those treasures before the vacation is over.! :headbang:

Lorraine

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3 hours in the gulf today and for what , pennys I'll see if I can find 5 tomorrow HAHA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions