New Video, #35 Digging gold in the cold, Winter water hunting

Midas_touch

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great vid. Love the enthusiasm and the well timed F bombs. Nice to see some real people without the PC editing. Makes me miss my east coast friends. Well done.

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm sorry mate - but calling Mark a Gold whore is like the pot calling the kettle black, you sir are a total and utter whorebag as well ...congrats & most entertaining ...

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smoogle said:
I'm sorry mate - but calling Mark a Gold whore is like the pot calling the kettle black, you sir are a total and utter whorebag as well ...congrats & most entertaining ...

Ha Ha Ha ......couldn't help but laugh over your comment Smoogle! It is so true...both Ron and Mark are terrific hunters and regularly get more than their share of gold and silver rings and things. :thumbsup: Nice video Ron and continued success at the giving beach. Gold Nuggets :hello:

Buff4

Feb 14, 2012
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21 - W/Stealth 8 - Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
You guys are just to funny.... Great video and finds, I'm chomping at the bit here to get my detector. Looks like you guys were using Excalls. What about thermo protection ? Wet or dry suits? or just waders (crazy if so).
Great job guys!!!!

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finds and video Ron...Nice to see the old treasure, some beautiful stuff.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loved the video Ron and the goodies. Reminds me of when I started and I am looking forward to seeing more of them. :thumbsup:

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome job buddy. You guys are the gold whores, and I'm not even a tease! Congrats on some great hunts. You guys definitely know how to work that beach. :thumbsup:

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron,
Great vid I love them!! Please tell me what kind of blue gloves you got there! where can I get a pair! I spend to much $ on gloves that wear out in a month or two! Oh and tell the gold whore to get some waders at LL Bean 100% money back for life!!!! I've been thru 3 pairs!

SnT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread