🥇 BANNER Found my best ring find ever apraised value $16,097.76

abeach01

May 9, 2010
USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXCALIBUR X10
Went on a trip overseas and found what could be my best find ever..... 1.45ct diamond solitare with 14 full cut diamonds down the side. 14kt. $16,097.76 replacement cost that is not figuring in the designer name brand that cost the buyer an additional 30% which tags this as an over $20,000 ring.
WOW what a find..... I guess the 10,000 pulltabs and 8000 bottlecaps do pay off to dig.
Funny thing is I went to a beach that morning and flooded out my favorite red head excal then went back to the room, tore it down and washd it off with alchohol then dried it out, pt together my back up and hunted another beach where I found this beauty.

Attachments

• DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,489
Upvote 0

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Great going, and you are just a "Green member"? I guess that proves time should be spent searching
instead of reading blogs. Good for you!
Rich

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cha-Ching! 20K beautiful ring! CONGRATULATIONS on the dig and for making the BANNER. Great find, Breezie

Iron Maiden

Mar 2, 2008
St. Joseph, Missouri
Detector(s) used
White's 6000/Di PRO sl and Classic III
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went on a trip overseas and found what could be my best find ever..... 1.45ct diamond solitare with 14 full cut diamonds down the side. 14kt. $16,097.76 replacement cost that is not figuring in the designer name brand that cost the buyer an additional 30% which tags this as an over $20,000 ring.
WOW what a find..... I guess the 10,000 pulltabs and 8000 bottlecaps do pay off to dig.
Funny thing is I went to a beach that morning and flooded out my favorite red head excal then went back to the room, tore it down and washd it off with alchohol then dried it out, pt together my back up and hunted another beach where I found this beauty.
Amazing find! Maybe there's one out there somewhere for me.

lovelylea

Oct 3, 2011
Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Begs the question....."Who goes in the water wearing something like that?" :dontknow: :thumbsup:

A Real Woman never take's there wedding rings off!! Only the one's who are hiding something :)

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
Sell it quick! Don't lose it like the last owner!
Rich

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
abeach01, that is a truly AMAZING, GORGEOUS ring find!

Congrats on the find!

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions