Almost gold

mcscs

Apr 12, 2010
fla
Looked like a perfect day- so off to the beach around 17: 00. usually like to stay in the water since the back surgery and a handful of screws the water seems to keep the weight off my back and I can stay much longer. The problem with this after the triple bypass the water has to be warm or am freezing at any thing under 75. So I spent some time getting banged around as the surf picks up.
And I headed to dry sand. The Excalibur is finding some really deep tiny pieces. So hoping for the best. Get a signal but it seems to me falling through the scope. After about three tries running the coil over the spot I happened to notice a gold chain hanging out of the scope. Well I as you can imagine I start feeling my pockets for my heart medication. Thinking this is the big score.
It was fun but it's fake the chain a few battlecaps, some small pieces of flip Tops and tent pin.
Guess I won't make it on diggers but it was fun.

Attachments

• 168gold.jpg
    168gold.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice find, i wich you luck. HH, Hamid

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Pic looks good from here, I can't imagine seeing it in the scoop, would have given me the Big One also!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread