Water detectorists in the Portland/Vancouver area?

jtlee321

Mar 23, 2012
Vancouver, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome in TNet, i'm far from you. So its not problem when you find much diggers in beaches it good for to get gold. I wish you luck.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been Hunting the Land For 2 Years In the Vancouver area!!! And Have Only Seen 2 Water detectors Around Here. Both In the Same Park At the Same Time!!!

Local Swiming Area Never Have Seen one On the River!!!! Chug, Red Just Got Her land Detector And we have Only been Out Once, This week End Is Out Also, Thru my Back Out!!! :BangHead: Good Luck Out there, The river is Way up there Because of the Rain!!!

Last edited:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Rivers Will Be High Until Afer the Rose Festival!!! Because they Release a Lot Of water To keep the river levels high Until the Ships Leave after its Over Then It drops down Pretty Fast!! HH Chug

OP
OP
J

jtlee321

Mar 23, 2012
Vancouver, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks for the responses guys. I know the rivers are up a lot right now. That is why my focus is on the lakes for now. I will be going up to Hood Canal on the 21st and 22nd to take my Open Water certification. After that I will be able to rent gear and get tanks filled. I just need to find a buddy to do some diving with. I think I am going to bring my Excal with me on the open water certification. We are supposed to be staying at a diving resort. Although it is not a resort in the way you guys along the Atlantic coast and Hawaii may think of. It is very popular for SCUBA divers and has been around since the early 50's. I can't wait to hit the rivers and lakes though..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread