10 K Gold Signet Ring Water Hunt Video

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yesterday I got together with a new friend to water hunt. Kent. We decided to go to a local swim area. What a day it turned out to be for us. I started the day out with a 10K Gold Signet ring and some musket balls... I think at this time he had about 15 of them himself... Wow they were all over the place. The wind must have shifted the sands. After about 2 hours in the water I decided to hit the sand up on the beach. I started to get quite a few wheaties then it happened. Silver was almost every other hole. about 45 minutes later he came in and asked how I was doing. He decided to stay for another half hour that ended up being 3 hours more... He ended up with a very nice Gold Wedding band and a junker. I had 13 silver coins. 3 Barber dimes, 4 liberty dimes, 4 rosies, and a bust dime ( no date ) and a silver 1941 Quarter, along with another junk ring and a few lead toys, keys, and many sinkers. My camera battery was dead after two hours in the water so the other silver was not caught on video. Pictures are good though.Happy Hunting

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Don't you just LOVE those beautiful signet rings! Great find, Whydah :headbang:
I love those lead toys, too..very nice !!!

Lorraine

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome hunt :icon_thumright: