Clearwater Beach.......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here I Come Ready or not. Anyone Else going to be there? Or am i going to have the whole thing to myself. HH all

Considering how hard Clearwater is hit I doubt you will be only one there......Good luck and good hunting...

OP
OP
MightyMouse

MightyMouse

Sep 6, 2009
Weeki Wachee, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro
Yea detected there about hmm 5 years ago lol, main reason for going is to test my new/old china made sand shark. Not expecting to much out of it but still excited to try the thing. Sealing the end threads with silicone and hope that will stop anything.

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You'll be out there with about 30-40 others who come and go through out the day!

Good Luck and let us know how ya do!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
best of luck. take some good pics.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lot of guys hit there - when I went I used mask and snorkel and went out farther than most and got gold and some silver
you got guys that hit there day after day - morning noon and night - so you need some luck - right place at right time type of place
Good Luck

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you hit it at the right time you might find something good. It's all about having a good time and finding goodies. Good luck.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread