Seeking Friday Water Hunting Partner

FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My days off are Friday/Saturday and Friday is the best time for water hunting as there are a minimum of beach goers to deal with. They should also have a kayak or a motor boat as some areas can only be reached by water I don't hunt where everyone else is hunting since the goal is finding something worth while. Currently I have a boat but I'm in the process of selling it to upgrade to a better one. I use a Excalibur and Whites Beach Hunter.
I live near Clermont, FL (34711) and have a Ranger truck. We chip in for gas and go. When I was younger, I didn't mind hunting by myself but now I'm 62 and that's now wise to do today.

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, due to fact my wife likes to eat and sleep in a house I have to work Mondays through Fridays....Maybe we can get together on one of these Saturdays....

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang TH.... sounds like the family is holding you back, cant they do without one meal??

Dew

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread