Stormtroopers, Disco Balls and Silver..... may the force be with you.

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Proud Star Wars Nerds would know this is not a Stormtrooper - looks like an Imperial Pilot from whatever craft? Anyway the force was only slightly with me because I searched hard and the gold eluded me, got many coin crusties again (frustrating cause from my limited knowledge and flea ridden brain power this should equal gold). Strange find was the mini mafia strangle wire (garotte used by feral Koala Bears?). Disco ball pendant has seen better days. Sam the dog lost his Tag. Some other Junk - a peace sign I forgot to put in the pic, junk silvery stud and other crud..........
Anyway....... the highlight was the hallmarked Silver 925 Signet Ring... I'm swingin low and slow like Jabba so hopefully I'll turn up some more April gold. HH
P.S - thanks to Casper for the awesome read.
HAD TO EDIT THIS POST TO SAY - I think the Star Wars figurine could have been the find of the day. Dated 1980 - no doubt from The Empire strikes Back - he is obviously ready to "handle something" by the shape of his hands - I'll bet it is worth more than the light silver Signet.

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpg
    IMG_2732.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2733.jpg
    IMG_2733.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation! Very nice presentation.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
may the farce be wit chuz -- that 925 ring has a sheild on it like a family crest type of thing

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Quite an array of finds, Smoogle!

That's a very pretty ring find! :hello2:

Very nice post.

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions