Detected the Nude Beach Today

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......or at least it was today. Three women sunbathing topless (on their backs).....which didn't bother me! However, they caused quite a stir. Anyway, come to find out that beach patrol couldn't do anything about because apparently, there is no ordnance in place preventing it. Or at least, that's what the older couple parked next to me said beach patrol told them. So I'm thinking, "Man, if that's true, this going to be just awful! AWFUL, I tell ya! I'll probably have to be at the beach everyday just to make sure the women are safe!" :laughing9:

Upvote 0

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you guys videoed all your finds...... thous sound like finds to me. Im sure they will make Utube by someone..... hey if you make it public expect to public to take advantage of it. Now..... did i ask what beach you were standing on? Because i doubt you moved to far.

Dew

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought you guys videoed all your finds...... thous sound like finds to me. Im sure they will make Utube by someone..... hey if you make it public expect to public to take advantage of it. Now..... did i ask what beach you were standing on? Because i doubt you moved to far.

Dew

Believe it or not.....I was at New Smyrna Beach today.....and no....I didn't wonder too far. :laughing7: I've never seen that before on that beach...surely there's an ordnance of some kind preventing it? It's a public beach....with little kids. Not cool......but, if I have to live with it......I'll manage. :laughing7:

Okie115

Apr 15, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The women may be safe but how do you expect to find anything if they aren't wearing anything to drop?

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
another interesting day!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What No Pictures, I know Red is going to Be Pissed!!! LOL Thats why Im wearing My Iron CUP!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What No Pictures, I know Red is going to Be Pissed!!! LOL Thats why Im wearing My Iron CUP!!!

Don't forget sweetie, men go nude too! LOL And now that I detect too, I see everything you do! LMBO:tongue3: Love you!!!!! Red

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Exciting hunt . Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exciting hunt...yes....BUT, you never did mention
anything about finding some keepers! or even looking
for some for that matter.....LMAO Gold Nuggets :hello:

I assure you......I saw at least one pair of really nice keepers! :laughing7:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
they wear a top -- lay down face down then pull the top from under them --to redress they pull the top under them and retie the top before getting up -- no tan lines on their backs that way --of course their tiny swimsuit bottoms stay on -- so there is really nothing to "see" here folks --so just move along --

of couse if while their "topless" a snake should appear it might get "interesting" -- rubber snakes are quite cheap and so is the trick.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they wear a top -- lay down face down then pull the top from under them --to redress they pull the top under them and retie the top before getting up -- no tan lines on their backs that way --of course their tiny swimsuit bottoms stay on -- so there is really nothing to "see" here folks --so just move along --

of couse if while their "topless" a snake should appear it might get "interesting" -- rubber snakes are quite cheap and so is the trick.

These ladies were laying on their backs.......breast fully exposed and not a care in the world. Trust me on this, I'm 54, have had a playful life, and I've seen my fair share. :laughing7:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
ah fun time -- yep you could always tell the americans at the nude "topless" beaches in spain -- they were the ones gawking at all the "boobies" -- the locals were like ho hum no big deal

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed that the beach goers at Canaveral Sea Shores didn't have any pockets at all to put their keys in when I was there back in the 90's. If anyone is interested, it's about 30 minutes south of New Smyrna Beach. :laughing7: Not that anyone would be interested, of course!!!

DANGLANGLEY

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a teen there was a hotdog truck that parked on New Smyrna beach down by the jetty where the surfers were. The guys wife was always lying topless beside the truck while he sold hotdogs...I bought a lot of hotdogs.

The-Bone

Nov 13, 2007
North East,Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Silver Eagle, BHID,M6,CZ21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope it was better scenery than up here in Pa. i work for Verizon and had to go into a nude "retreat" once to fix some phones lines..all i can say is that what was honkered down by the pool looked like a colony of sea lions! Damn near ruined my lunch. There's a reason some people pay to get naked.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope it was better scenery than up here in Pa. i work for Verizon and had to go into a nude "retreat" once to fix some phones lines..all i can say is that what was honkered down by the pool looked like a colony of sea lions! Damn near ruined my lunch. There's a reason some people pay to get naked.

:laughing9: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread