Its my idea for to get more deep with Sovereign GT

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first:

For best results: Good machine + The hand of hunters(how to scan) + Spirit of hunter + Good place in the beach (acquired by habit) .

The second:

The metals that remain to a certain length in wet sand and they will create a magnetic field and when you use metal detector VLF, thats this to get more deep. Why, because we obtains a reaction with two fields. So more deep.
Its just my idea and i wait your comment.
Im sure of thats.

By
Hamid Detecting
. Happy hunting

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
"For best results: Good machine + The hand of hunters(how to scan) + Spirit of hunter + Good place in the beach (acquired by habit) "

Hamid, I like this quote; it is so very true.

Lorraine

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So for the second, you dont understand. This is the physical[FONT=arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

Last edited:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
So for the second, you dont understand. Its phizic

Yes, Hamid , low knowledge of Physics is my problem in understanding the finer points of metal detectors.

I do well in Mathematics, but Physics was not my forte in college; but I can play a beautiful Chopin Nocturne, Beethoven Sonata, or the Goldberg Variations with no problems :laughing7:.. I understand these completely.

I'll have to get going on reading up on the physics of the various metal detectors ....when I can find some time to do so.

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread