rons1947

Jul 12, 2007
Palm Bay,Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got out hunting for 6 hours today and added a little more clad and a little gold earring to my collection.I searched the water and wet sand with my Excalibur 2 for 2 1/2 hours,and found very little.Then,I switched to the Ace 250 and searched the dry sand,adding a little more clad to my year's total. In the past,I have chosen not to dig many foil readings,but have decided to dig them now, as they are sometimes good items. At 2:30 p.m.,I got a foil reading and recovered a small gold colored earring.I checked it for gold markings,but only found the letters ORIG on the earring latch.When I got home,I checked it with my electronic gold tester and performed a stone and acid test on it and both showed it to be 18k yellow gold.My clad amount for the day was $3.15 . Thanks for looking.HH everyone.

100_1150.JPG

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation!

Goldinwater

Nov 1, 2007
Hurst,Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find,WTG

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Nice catch, Rons... I like the style of that earring!

Lorraine

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
. Glad it payed off .With your hard work and persistence you will no doubt locate some really great finds. Good job!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions