want to know how good the Dual-field by Whites is ?

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

jmoe

Nov 19, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I like my DF when it's working, just got it back from the shop today. Bought it in Jan. been in for repairs twice. Hopefully it's ready to go now.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Dual Field is a great beach machine. Many, many people love it. I went with the Tesoro Sand Shark, because I like the way it is laid out and I like the slimmer, non floating coil. Both machines are good, quality machines. Good Luck!

Craig-PI

Feb 19, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI Minelab Sovereign GT Teknetics T2
Sorry To many little iron targets.

When I first started beach hunting with my PI PRO I digging up little tiny staples a foot deep I was ready to wrap the detector around a tree or run it over with my truck as I hated it at the time... a couple weeks later when I found my first gold ring I loved it lol... the PRO found me over 250 gold rings in my first 5 years then I sold it for the Dual Field ... I'm still doing well with it but since getting married and buying a house I don't have the same amount of time I used to enjoy :lol:

A pulse machine is not for everyone or every beach and anyone who trys to tell you that is full of it... some beaches are made for VLFs and personally I rather have more VLF users on my beaches that pulse machines ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread