🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
every one goes back and forth about what machine - who's machine is better

all I can add is this - I hunted a beach on Cape Cod
I started with my PI Pro and detected for 2 hrs - the waters were a little rough
I got blind sided by a wave and stuck my arm out and my coil hit a trough and I snapped my lower rod
(hold the jokes) - I had my CZ20 as a back up - jumped back in for about another 2 hrs
came out pretty equal if you ask me
around the same amount of coins - I got 2 gold & silver earing with Pi
and 2 gold & A silver ring and 2 silver toe rings with CZ
I believe if you had handed me a Tesoro or a Minelab or a Garrett - that day - I would have done
just as good

nuff said

cz-pi.jpg

Upvote 0

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
After reading through the post I am amazed that all the post reflect the correct answers in my opinion. Not one posters claimed to have a better machine then the next hunter. All agree that its the person,reasearch,attitude ect....
WOW! Great to see! I do agree with all post thus far!

Patfoundit

May 13, 2011
Shelbyville,KY
I've been detecting for years and a avid fisherman for many more years. My Two cents is, it comes to having confidence in your equipment. I can take the most crusty lure I have and if "I know" I can catch fish with it and know the fishing holes, I'm going to have a good day. I think it is the same with your detector. This is not a cheap hobby, so having a machine your glad to own is half the battle. Do your homework on where to go, check your gear before you leave home and go have FUN.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Researching the Bay. I came across a Great hunter... he never posts, But very well know, Hunted with Bob Trevillion and Frank Cater, some of the earliest hunters

You name it, he has used it......Relic & Old Bay Hunter, "It's out there you just have get out there to find it..."
No Audio,

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Researching the Bay. I came across a Great hunter... he never posts, But very well know, Hunted with Bob Trevillion and Frank Cater, some of the earliest hunters

You name it, he has used it......Relic & Old Bay Hunter, "It's out there you just have get out there to find it..."
No Audio,

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBN, thanks for posting. Impressive and motivating!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread