$#^%*&^

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bummer! If you have the serial numbers call whites & minelab and ask them if they can list them as stolen. Sometimes companies will notify the authorities if the machines ever show up for repairs. Worth a try.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
furchaser, that is so sad ; I'm sorry that that happened to you.

Lorraine

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know the feeling that is why we installed an alarm system. Sorry to hear about your loss.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry to hear it - hope you had insurance
I had my car stolen while moving and had 5 detectors in the trunk - 3 cameras
3 leather coats my suits a jar full of money - some finds and sports equipment and other nick nacks
went up stairs to my new apartment and came down car was gone - since I was just moving in - had no renters insurance yet
so i know how you feel

urdaboss

Nov 15, 2009
kissimmee fl
Detector(s) used
white's classic lll SL minelab excalibur II Explorer-s
Primary Interest:
i had been broken into a couple of years ago. i was a mechanic for ford and my tools were not cheap! i thought i had good ins. (allstate) so i made a claim. i hac receipts for $20,000. my ins co asked if my tools were ever used for work. i told the truth (big error) i was paid $250.00 for the lawnmower and that was it! homeowners does not cover work tools!

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
That sucks! What also sucks is they will try to catch them but don't care about recovering the items or restitution. Even when you find it yourself they don't seem to care. Do the leg work youself and pass out your own hot sheets with serial numbers to pawn shops and the like. Good luck!

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
THAT Sucks ... Sorry... Check all the pawn shops..

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Furchaser, so sorry to hear! Hope you have some insurance, but more than that, that the goobers who did this get caught and your MDs and tools recovered. I thought everyone who lived in Iowa was on the square. My daughter is moving to Ames this summer for graduate school at Iowa State. I'll have to warn her to lock her doors.

idiggit2

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2012
West michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 Kellyco quick silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about that,,,I know how it feels! makes you want to carve your name on all of your belongings!!! I have done that on some things. I got my truck taken and found out where it was BUT do you think the cops would help me? also I got a lot of my deer hunting gear taken out of my truck too the %^&$#:dontknow:

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Sorry to hear of your loss . We had someone enter our home yesterday ,but we were lucky and nothing appears to be missing. (having locks changed today) Hope you get everything back .

chatmangreer

Mar 4, 2012
Greer, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't think about writing down serial numbers. Sorry to hear about the break in. I know how you would love to get hold of em........

NoDakDigger

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2011
F'in thieves, I've had so much crap stolen it's ridiculous. Daughter kept leaving her purse in truck after she drove it. Gave her the lecture about how someone was going to break into my truck to steal her $10 purse with nothing in it. Three weeks later guess what. Absolute losers stealing from people that work hard for the few things we can buy. Sorry to hear about it, hope they at least catch them.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An alarm system is worth the 40$ or so a month just for the peace of mind. A lot of burglars if they see the alarm company sign move on to easier to hit places. I would never be able to leave home without worrying if I didn't have a couple of safes and an alarm system. Meth heads will steal anything they can to sell. My moms house has been broken into twice.

BAMACE350

Jun 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know how you feel, I was robbed 15,000$ worth of stuff a couple years ago here in a small town in Central Iowa North of Ames. It seems it was my wifes Facebook (that she no longer has) that tipped off the bad guys... I now have an alarm system from vivint.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread