CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's really is America's Gold Coast. I often wonder just how much gold and silver and coinage is lost on Florida beaches every year. It has to be an incredible, completely stunning amount.

Lot of fantastic finds there Casper! :thumbsup: I really like the 18k band with all the rocks.

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wow !!!!!!! WTG!!! :occasion14:

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
impressive and I hope to find a little bit of what you are holding. go throw some back for me LOL

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow!! do you mainly go to the miami area beaches?

sandnut

Nov 17, 2010
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II uMax , Tesoro Silver uMax, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
I always wanted to go to south beach. maybe one day. great finds casper. thanks for sharing.

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Do you use a snorkle when hunting? If so, isnt it difficult to use a long handled scoop? You have some really great finds!!!

Jun 28, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 10", Excalibur Sword 8", Sovereign XS2a Pro, Equinox 800, Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
Those are some really nice finds Casper. I wish you would come over to the west coast of Florida and show us how to find that much. I know you are highly skilled at detecting but I also think you pick the right beaches too. Maybe it's time for a few of us west coasters to take a road trip to the east.

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John - i actually used to go to Gulf coast long ago - Clearwater - Captiva - Sanibel - Siesta key - Venice etc
the pics of gold from those hunts were on my old computer and crashed long ago losing all
never got as much as i have on east coast - but want to do a long trip one of these days and go down one side and up the other - hitting a few beaches each day

vuggy

Apr 6, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro / 12" 300 / Eclipse DD / Eclipse Shooter
|
Bounty Hunter |
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, great stuff. I lived in FL from 1981 to 2008. The beaches are great down there, as your finds prove it. FL is driven by tourism, so the hot spots are always productive. Miami Beach / Ft.Lauderdale tend to yield some higher end jewelry... since a lot of people like to throw around there money down there to show off. But luckily for you, they seemed to throw it into the water or sand!

I was going to mention Siesta Key by Sarasota, it was already mentioned. The width of the sand is much bigger than a lot of beaches, and you can't beat that sugary white sand. Boca Grande has smaller beaches but are highly concentrated with floods of traffic since it's on an island. Lots of money out there, Burt Reynolds had one of his houses there. Maybe you can find one of his gaudy gold chains from the 80's.

I lived on the Gulf of Mexico side. The water churns more there since the gulf floor drops off sharp, so you get more abrupt choppy waves at the beaches. on the east coast, the seafloor is a gradual decline into depth, so you get long gentle rolling waves into the major beaches.

Daytona Beach, Cocoa Beach, or Panama City Beach after those crazy college folks get done with their Spring Break drunk fests. Your finds after the Spring Break rush would probably be more quantity vs. the quality of things like you show from southeast FL.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shhhh... you just let the cat out of the bag!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread