whites surf pi pro??

searcher

Oct 4, 2004
Hill Country TEXAS
Detector(s) used
White's. Old, yellow but still waterproof!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
howdy
i've been using a whites surf pro 2 with amphibian 2 coil for years. the two times it was submerged it worked great. i dont dive very often so it dosen't get enough exercise. i have used it extensively on dry land however and it works well. i'm inclining toward trading it for a dfx. if anyones interested. it is slightly battle worn. the bright yellow paint is sun faded. everything works fine. before the warranty ran out the innards were replaced by whites. a friend of mine is a whites dealer so if somebody has some extra cash and gets there machine wet often... H.wetH. searcher

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
:oI have the Whites surfmaster2-it works great;but MAKE SURE!! THE SEAL FOR THE LID IS ON RIGHT!!!It happened to me;found out the hard way it was not on right:it filled up with water=dried it out;works good-thank the Lord!!!

OP
OP
P

petecnc

Dec 17, 2004
wilmington nc
Detector(s) used
used to own a whites dfx. i dont currently own a machine. cant wait to save up for a new machine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i guess if you can flood it with water and still works must be a good machine. how often do you have to open the case? just to change batteries?

W

wepc

I just bought a Surfmaster 2 for $250, was that a good deal? It seemed like a good beach detector for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread