Whydah & Casper do it again ! Ring Day

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Casper & I joined forces once again and with a little brain storming we managed another great hunt... Got into the now much welcomed water in my area... rite off the bat I could see that the bottom had been picked by someone else.. crater holes every other step... But I am telling you that they left the goodies behing for sure... Must have been a novice. Casper was out in the deep, and working hard as usual. I could see that he was keeping a good eye on me to see if I was clipping anything to my ring clip... about 20 targets later he decided to jump the wall and try his hand at the other side. I continued on and picking a few coins here and there and then my first silver ring of the day was laying in the scoop. Now pumped I was getting into the groove. Sometimes you can just feel it. Not five minutes later another ring this time yellow, but with a nice little red stone and six pieces of ice on the sides, but only plated. Although it was a junker it was very old and it was a ring... 45 minutes later I look up to see Casper heading back my way, wich means only 1 of 2 things he either has a honker of a ring to show, me or he isn't getting anything. This time he wasn't able to swing with all the tall grass growing, so he came back where I was... He banged off a couple nice rings close to me. ( he will post up I'm sure ) Then a few minutes I gave him the ring finger once again, and this beutiful Citrine Antique ring was laying perfectly in my scoop...It has 3 hearts made out of scrolled sterling on ech side with a high mount stone. What a nice ring for sure. Someone in the day, must have been heart broken over this lost ring... Thanks for looking. Whydah Whydah & Casper (2).JPG Whydah & Casper (3).JPG Whydah & Casper (4).JPG Whydah & Casper (6).JPG Whydah & Casper (7).JPG Whydah & Casper.JPG

Upvote 0

garyw-123

Greenie
Jun 18, 2012
Bathurst N.B.
Detector(s) used
1100 bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
COOL FINDS
i an new to swinging 2 weeks ago and have found 1- 18k pendent 5.1g and 1 silver chain 7.2 g on the beach here in bathurst n.b CANADA

granthansen

Bronze Member
May 16, 2012
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett Ace 350, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! Nice work!

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man it would be nice to have a hunting buddy. Nothing like sharing. You guys really kick butt out there.

Dew

SneadsFerryMD

Apr 10, 2012
Sneads Ferry NC
Detector(s) used
Torreseo Sand Shark, Whites Beach Hunter ID, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Citrine is great! I only hope I pull a nice one like that out this year, the girlfriend would love it.

BallsDeep

Apr 30, 2012
Eastern Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Surf Dual Field, Garrett Carrot Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Sweet Finds!!!! :headbang:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation!! Old silver rings. I if i were i return to hunt in this place and i wish you luck next hunt.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread