Took the Seahunter for a swim

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my local swimming hole, took the ol' Seahunter Mk II because targets are scarce due to overhunting. Made a little video of the hunt, found a few things. Heres a link to the video:
100%

100%

Thanks for looking. Ps, went back there this am and will have another video of todays hunt up maybe by Sunday afternoon, finds were even better today!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

N2CU

Feb 13, 2011
Orchard Park, Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F70, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to see it but I get a message saying it's been removed because it's too long.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7::icon_scratch::dontknow::thumbsup: And me i'd like to see it but i get a message saying it's been removed .

OP
OP
Captain Loosechange

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7::icon_scratch::dontknow::thumbsup: And me i'd like to see it but i get a message saying it's been removed .
Guy's I don't know what the problem was, the video was like 16:27 and I've watched videos over 20 minutes long on there before. I re edited down to under 15min and am trying to re upload it now. Thanks for your patience and watch it IF it works. Thanks Ps I will change the link to the new 1 if it works. Thanks

Last edited:

cunextuesday

Nov 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
Fisher f5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had the same problem, basically, if you haven't registered your youtube account, you can't post anything longer than 15 mins. All you have to do is verify your account (look at your profile page there should be an option for verifying your phone number). I can understand if you don't want google/youtube to have your personal info, but I don't care, so I gave it to them.

OP
OP
Captain Loosechange

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had the same problem, basically, if you haven't registered your youtube account, you can't post anything longer than 15 mins. All you have to do is verify your account (look at your profile page there should be an option for verifying your phone number). I can understand if you don't want google/youtube to have your personal info, but I don't care, so I gave it to them.

Hey thanks for the info, I did not know that but I will make that change. Thanks alot!!

N2CU

Feb 13, 2011
Orchard Park, Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F70, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like there were plenty of targets for you. Enjoyed the vid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread