Got two rings and found and returned a third to owner...

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Went to Virginia Beach yesterday. Picked up these two rings. One has what looks like maybe a citrine stone or pretty glass. Most likely costume jewelry. No markings on ring. The second is tungsten. Also helped to find a beautiful amythist and silver ring for a nice young lady who lost it in the dry sand. I can never turn down a pretty lady with those cute little puppy dog eyes when they ask for help. The ring obviosly meant a lot to her and made my day a lot nicer. Wish i had taken my phone with me to get a picture of the ring. Oh well, maybe next time i will have it with me. Also saw Virginia Beach Max who had a nice ring with 3 diamonds that appeared to be real and a fake diamond cluster ring that was really nice looking. Just nice to get out to a beach on a nice day and see all the depositors [ as Max would say ] in the water.

ForumRunner_20120622_211343.png

ForumRunner_20120622_211505.png

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, i wish you luck next hunt.

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ring finds and congrats on the recovery and return
of her silver ring. That makes for a great day all by itself.
Gold Nuggets :hello:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found rings and made a return...thats a good day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread