BULKY DAY for Whydah & Casper

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well as usual we Casper & I caught up with each other today with high exspectations once again. We kinda got caught off guard a little by the tide. When we last checked for the area it said one thing but turned out to be another. Our mistake. We did manage to hunt for 2 1/2 hours on that tide at that beach. We both scored a ring. Casper with the first ring of the day and turns out to be some kind of Jade we are thinking. But it seems that it was maybe a recent drop maybe last season or maybe even this year real aerly. On our way back towards the truck it was my turn. A BULKY HONKER of a Gold Claddah Ring At first I thought a new drop also from this season and I thought sterling ... There was a bunch of kids all around asking a lot of questions about what we were doing and finding. I slipped it into the pouch after I clipped it on the ring finder. After we got out of the water was when I found that it was 14 K Gold and all mine...:) We packed it in then headed for beach number 2 after lunch . It was a desert out there in the sands... Hardly any signals and the waves were much to big to get where we had planned. As luck would play it for Casper That's when I saw him hold it up , Another Bulky GOLD ring for the day. Now we had two... His turned out to be an 18 K Wedding band, Just awsome. Again we have GOLD together... in the same hunts... Thanks for looking & happy hunting. IMGP0559.JPG IMGP0561.JPG IMGP0565.JPG

Upvote 0

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
DOUBLE GOLD! You both get to do a ring dance. CONGRATS!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, congratulation!!:icon_thumleft:

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
incredible bulk :)

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great day at the beach when both treasure hunters get gold,Awesome.:occasion14: