Detecting in Rehoboth?

MBbeachrat

Apr 1, 2011
Melbourne Beach and Bethany Beach-- Snow Bird
Detector(s) used
CZ 21, Whites DF PI, Excalibur II, CTX 3030
Yes it is 10 miles north of me. They pumped sand in recently and we haven't had any good noreasters so only fresher drops. Still you can find some very nice jewelry. Also Ocean City MD is only about 20 minutest south and Maryland did not do any replenishment last year. Coin Beach is sanded in but some finds have been made on the dry sand as always.

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
+1 on coin beach. The entire coast from MD to NJ is sanded in. But it's fresh drop season. So even in the dry sand that next signal could be some serious bling!!!! Regardless, it's a good time hunting because even if you're just hitting clad there are plenty of targets.

Expect few targets at coin beach and more targets at popular swimming beaches.

MBbeachrat

Apr 1, 2011
Melbourne Beach and Bethany Beach-- Snow Bird
Detector(s) used
CZ 21, Whites DF PI, Excalibur II, CTX 3030
Just got back from Bethany Beach low tide. About three dollars in change and a school ring that will be an easy return to owner, 2013 did not even graduate yet and lost her ring. The replenishment sand is getting washed out quickly.

chip12977

Jun 7, 2012
Duncansville,pa
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Whites PI Dual Field
Fisher f2 - sold
Whites DFX 300 - sold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IV been going to that beach for about 10yrs, can't say I found anything worthwhile, but then again I'm still learning. Just once I would like to find a really nice ring to shut my wife's mouth, I'm tired of hearing how much a waist of time MDing is.

OP
OP
O

Oswald

Tenderfoot
Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IV been going to that beach for about 10yrs, can't say I found anything worthwhile, but then again I'm still learning. Just once I would like to find a really nice ring to shut my wife's mouth, I'm tired of hearing how much a waist of time MDing is.

LOL so true

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread