Beach hunt #50- A Pinellas Beach- Post Tropical Storm Debby yields my 1st 14k ring!

MadPixelPusher

Oct 25, 2010
Detector(s) used
Surf P.I. Dual Field
Beach hunt #50- A Pinellas Beach- Post Tropical Storm Debby yields my 1st '14k' ring!

Sand scrubbing the equivalent of my perceived estimate of where the new towel line had formed on a Pinellas beach this morning yielded the following:

94 cents in clad
1 fake diamond pin
1 Blu e-cigarette (menthol cartridge)
1 pair (junk) earrings
1 14k gold ring

I literally scoured the sand hunting for that 6th Corona Extra bottle cap when I acquired the ring. That damn bottle cap eluded my every effort though, just wasn't there I guess ( I always try to obtain all the caps to a 6 pack).
This brings my total number of gold rings up to number three (the two others were 10k) and being it my 50th hunt ever, just makes it that much sweeter! Now if it fits one of the Warden's fingers then maybe my hobby will finally be justified in her eyes. Here's hoping (as I puff away on the e-cig)...

7-02-2012-01sp.jpg

Upvote 0

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Congrats on the GOLD ring! You should do a shot of the ring by itself for everyone to see. The E-Cig is cool, I smoke one when at the beach myself.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wtg on 1st gold :occasion18:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
MPP, that is fine detecting! :headbang:

Lorraine

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice one!!

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
exellent finds,doesn't get better than gold.:icon_thumleft: