Anyone interested in a 6 month old Garrett Sea Hunter with 3 coils and original box?

Dec 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello,

I bought the Garrett Sea Hunter Brand New back in January with the intention of doing alot of chest deep ocean hunting. I used it about 25 times and decided that I liked hunting up on the shoreline better, after an encounter with about 10 bull sharks at Fort Desota Beach (chest deep). I now use my two Minelab Sovereigns for shoreline hunting.
If anyone is interested in my Garrett Sea Hunter please email me at [email protected]
It comes with the rest of the warranty, manual, dvd, original box, the unit and two large 10 X 14 coils and one 8" coil. I will provide Free Shipping. The First $700 will own a really good set up. Please email me if you would like pictures of the Sea Hunter

Upvote 0

2muchstuff

Dec 27, 2007
Just south of St. Louis, Mo.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAX 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be in florida in a few weeks and would love to have a detector to take out into the water. Unfortunately they are a bit out of my price range right now. good luck.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best wishes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread