Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my Xcal back. I took it for a quick hour to the beach just to see everything was good. That thing ran smooth. ML did a bang up job.... added my cable length, repaired knobs, and they couldnt find the crackle or threshold lose, but it must have been the cable going to the batter they replaced, because its gone. This coil isnt quite as sensitive either to bumping. Plus they had replaced the pod that didnt pressure test. I really think it was worth returning it a second time for the satisfaction im feeling about the way it works now. ML got me in and out just like they promised and paid my shipping to them. Big thanks to John who did the repairs.

Dew

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best wishes!!

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Minelab in Las Vegas did excellent work, especially a tech named John. I believe as time progreses Minelab's new facilities will be just as good. Too bad John is no longer with them.

OP
OP
dewcon4414

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Les..... when the new company took over there was a lot of talent and experience that got their walking papers. ML like um or not..... they still are the company that others compare their machines to. I dont let a bad experience run me away from a great machine..... that to me would make no sense. As long as they can satisfy me..... then thats what customer service is all about. Id still like to have another Xcal as back up when i feel rich enough lol.

Dew

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing like a smooth running tector...glad your back in the water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread