🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hooked up with Whydah for low tide on Monday
was way out at low tide and came up with old gold mans ring - unmarked
got a buffalo and a paper thin merc
knew there had to be more gold out there - we were still getting sinkers - lures and thin coins
which told us that if others missed these - they may have missed gold too
I ended up in a spot that was loaded with mung - as nasty type sea weed - could not see the bottom
so I was trying to head out of it when I got a loud signal - thought I had another large sinker
i fanned a few times trying to clear the bottom - when it settled I could see rocks - I rechecked and got blast
again - I looked down to see gold band staring up at me - thought it was a band - was surprised when I picked it up and saw it was a huge class ring
Had been in the water about 4 hrs - started heading back to where we came in
when I got close to Whydah - he gave me ring sign - he got a nice 14k wedding band
we both got gold :icon_thumleft: so it was a good day
IMGP0629.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
better pic of monday gold
DSC00291.JPG

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Youve got a heck of a streak going...hope it continues.

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Congrats on more gold! The two of you should do a video. Maybe you could call it "Advanced Techniques Of The Ring Dance....Volumn I." Of course at the rate you two are coming up with gold, there will be a second and third video.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NICE HAUL!!

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish i couldve made a video - the way I found some of mine finds - you would see how hard I work for some of the gold
then again - you'd be shocked at some that were just under the surface (in blown out areas - which is what I look for)
gus that wear waders and no mask will never see these areas
the large class ring was in a rock pocket - someone could have tried to scoop yrs ago and would not have been able to get it
I fanned and dropped down and plucked it
- on my other post - ring with pink stone in it - was found in waters over my head - using my mask and snorkel - I bounced off the bottom - take a breathe - drop down and swing - bounce - swing -etc. I knew there had to be a gold there - i was right
doubt there are many that could have got that one with out tanks
i will take my snuba in there one of these days - just hope hole does not fill in
1878 wedding band from Sunday hunt was in rocks too
the other unmarked gold above was waaaay out at low tide - doubt others would ever go out that far
it was past the swim buoys - which yrs ago werent there
life guards tried getting me in - told them those arent swim buoys - actually they are boating buoys
not so much to keep swimmers in as boats out
they were nice and wished me luck - told them if they ever need me to find something - just ask

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread