NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some may have read my post on gold lost stories by people
well sunday guy told me of wedding band loss - I looked for it - but this spot was hit recent - so it might have been found

monday a 80+ year old woman said she lost her wedding band 30 yrs ago on another beach -
I told her to contact a person in the area that practically lives on that beach - that they might have found her ring

later that day 2 people told me of a diamond lost on a beach a few beaches down from me - I had heard about that one before -
dont think it was found - or at least not reported being found

I was told of a wedding band being lost at Mayflower bch on the Bay side - but no other info

Whydah was talking to some people when I got out - he said they lost a ring - when he offered to find it - they would not tell him the beach - he told them he had just returned a diamond the week before and that he would try and find and return it - still did not trust him to tell him

Upvote 0

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper,people are really wierd somtimes.My posts went to honorable mention this morning.

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I heard of an aquaintance losing a college ring at the beach the day before. I contacted him to see if I could assist and he said he was on his way to the beach with a rake at that very moment. My sister was visiting me from out of town and I did not have time to join him that day. I reluctantly offered to loan him my scoop and simplest detector to use at the beach. If he couldn't find it that day, I would assist him later if he wanted. I gave him a quick tutorial on how to use the detector and grid a location so you cover the whole area. It took him about 20 minutes to find the ring on his third pass about 4" deep. He said he and his family were dancing and shouting and crying. He never expected to find the ring. He said, "I had no idea metal detectors really worked." Most people who have lost a piece of jewelry at the beach seem to think, "I looked for it with my eyes, how are you going to find it with that thing..." Oh well, ignorance is bliss......

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mayflower beach band was recovered

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found one today and returned it in Melrose its posted in todays finds if interested

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 2 out of 3 times were at the beach someone tells us they lost a ring or know someone who recently lost one. Last week in one day we recovered two rings and tried to find three other pieces of jewelery people lost. Five people in one day, and I think some people dont ask for help because they think our machines only pick up coins.

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am always amazed that people don't make a bigger effort to report lost rings. It is amazing some of the rings I find that were never posted as lost.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread