Mega Ring this time around ! Whydah & Casper Simply put WOW !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hooked up with Casper early this morning at a Public Beach, that we both have hit in the past. I haven't been there since this past February, and Casper has been there once I think this year. We shared our story finds of the area as usual... He has had his nice share of Gold at this site, with a few diamonds in the mix...I had yet to see any diamonds from this beach, till today that is...:) I had mentioned that My son,Dad & myself had found Gold at this beach over this past Winter, in the high, and dry sand, after a small storm we had. We were pumped, and couldn't get suited up fast enough... Casper headed for the depths of the pounding waves, and as I was in about thigh deep water, heading for the deep water,I got that all familier low tone we all love to hear.... BANG ! first signal of the day, was GOLD, and five HUGE diamonds rite on top of this baby, staring back at me in the bottom of the scoop was one of my best finds in over 40 + years of detecting... I couldn't wave Casper back into the low water fast enough to show it to him.... He asked if it was Gold, I said oh ya, its marked 14 K ... I have to get it appraised at the local jeweler this week. The diamonds are testing possitive.... Yay....... I am thinking that there is around 2 1/2 to 3 carats of diamonds... we will have to see. Casper managed a beutiful sterling ring, with a very nice red stone. I also managed a toe ring that tested sterling... not much coins today... Wow what a hunt and we are both beat up from the heavy surf today... Happy Hunting and thanks for looking Hunt 2 (2).JPG Hunt 2 (7).JPG Hunt 2 (13).JPG Hunt 2 (15).JPG

Upvote 0

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG!!! SUPER FIND!!!!!! O.K. I'm headed down to the cape see you in 30mins!!!

SnT

P.S. Leprechaun and I want to know where to meet you!!! Ha HA!!! LMAO, Keep killing it!!!

Last edited:

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yah! BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty sweet toe ring. Congrats on the ice! Let us know what it gets appraised for.

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Oh yah! BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am certainly hoping its gets enough votes for the BANNER it is worthy of it for sure... Thanks for the vote....

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Pretty sweet toe ring. Congrats on the ice! Let us know what it gets appraised for.
I will post the value of this one sometime this week when I get it to the Jewelers... Happy Hunting

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Whydah, mega congratulations on that beautiful diamond ring find, and also on the silver find!:hello2:

Lorraine

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Thanks Ken, hope it makes the Banner this time around....fingers crossed x

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Thanks Lorraine, it's been quite a ride that I have been on this season... and still going strong....

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Congratulations on a really nice ring find !!!!! Go get some more!!!! :occasion14:

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you say.... expensive!!! What a great find. Thats a money maker there.

Dew

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am certainly hoping its gets enough votes for the BANNER it is worthy of it for sure... Thanks for the vote....

Whydah your ring is destined to be a banner find no doubt!!!!
Please Please Please!!!! take some better close up pic's!!!!!!!!
Everyone who MD's dreams of finding a ring like that! Absolutely Awesome Banner Find!!!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbsup:!!!!!

SnT

Come on peeps throw in the vote!!!!!

Last edited:

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
this is why I'm into this - amazing and after a shocking day getting only a kids pinkie ring I feel happy again knowing this sort of thing could be out there for me! beautiful , classic bonanza $$$$$$$$, and congratulations to you.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
No doubt about it...Banner vote for sure!:headbang:

Lorraine

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely a BANNER find Whydah,you nailed that one and nice silver as well.Happy hunting.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done, congratulation!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread