" Better pics of my MEGA RING find of a lifetime "

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Closeups (1).JPG Closeups (2).JPG Closeups (3).JPG Closeups (4).JPG fixed two (2).JPG fixed two (3).JPG fixed two (4).JPG fixed two (5).JPG fixed two (6).JPG fixed two (8).JPG fixed two (9).JPG fixed two (10).JPG fixed two (11).JPG fixed two (12).JPG fixed two (13).JPG fixed two (15).JPG As all of you now know by now, Sunday I made one of the best finds in my detecting career. Sunday was as normal as usual, Casper and I hooked up for one of our usual water hunts. I could see when we got there it was going to be tough going. The wind was blowing and the waves were crashing, and it was still early. Casper made a B-line to the open depths as usual, and I lingered closer to the shallows... slowly making my way out deeper, when suddenly I was stopped in my tracks, whith a very LOW growel.... sweet sounds were coming into my headphones . This was the very first target of the day....Staring at me in the bottom of my scoop, was this beutiful, 14 K ring with - 5 diamonds in it... we both agree,that it may total somewhere around 2 1/2 carats in ice... give or take a little... what ever it turns out to be, it sure is a prety little thing... Wow what a way to start it all off. I couldn't get over to Casper fast enough to show it to him.. Here are a few newer pictures... I actually thought it was a pull tab.... DIG everything......
smiley.gif

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ba-da- Bling....... She is a SWEET one for sure! I am happy for you :headbang:
Thanks Lady Pirate... Just trying to keep it real..... I have been on a high all week, ans can't wait to get my feet wet again.... Happy Hunting

rjsupersonic

Aug 5, 2011
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark /10.5 Fisher F75LTD, X-Terra 705 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Very Nice!

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find! I have yet to find any rings at the beach, but I really only go once a year. I'm at ocean city Maryland til Saturday so I'm hopin somethin that nice turns up, lol

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations, Amazing find!!

Need to find the matching earrings now.

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
outstanding find Whydah, that's the sparkler we all dream of finding some day :love4:

SNF101480

Mar 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the beautiful find! That really is a great looking ring! I hope the appraisal comes back high for you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread