Ocean City Maryland Find

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Attachments

• image-1815217864.jpg
    image-1815217864.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 255
Upvote 0
OP
OP
PA John

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks again for the nice comments.
Stopped by the jewelers and the diamond is real and it is being sized for my wife's right ring finger. The jeweler said it would be worth about $800 retail.

When he tested it before he cleaned it his device came up with Mossanite but then he cleaned it and it went right to Diamond. He said the salt and other things can give false readings so always clean them real good before you consider them fake.

Concerning Ocean City finds so rare, this place is packed all summer. There are several web cams that are pointing right at the beach. There was at least a 5 mile back up just trying to get to the Bay Bridge the day I came home! I think the guys hunting it don't like to advertise what they find. Just my opinion. I know I am planning another trip down near the end of the season!

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea the finds are definitely rare...I only managed the .925 kids necklace. Glad you got a find man

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ring and another happy wife...gotta love this hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread