APRAISAL IN on Diamond Ring from last weekend with Casper

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ok so here goes.. For those of you that may be interested in the apraisal for the 14 K 5 Diamond Anniversary Ring that I found last week.
Replacement Value $6,000.00
Insurance Value $7,500.00
If I were to sell it, they said nothing less than $4,600.00
There offer sucked....LOLOLOL
The stones were OK, but if they were clearer, it would have been much higher in value.....
Still Not a bad days pay.... fixed two (10).JPG

Upvote 0

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew it was going to be up there, what kind of new m.d. are you going to buy ?

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't feel bad whydah that diamond I showed you the other day,I went to 3 jewlers and the best price they offered me was 3600.Needless to say my wife loves it and it would have cost me 5 to 6000 to buy one
that size.:icon_thumleft:

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is one beautiful ring which is on my wish list,,HH:hello:

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats the melt value............ Oooo you not going to melt it :laughing7: You said if the stones were cleaner.... did you mean clearer or just CLEANED. The guy that appraised mine mentioned cleaner to and he said he could clean it for me to increase the value.... pretty cheap for the pay off. That was one great find.

Dew

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know how you feel! Same thing happened to me. Made sure the diamond and ring was in sight at all time while they took it out and eyeballed it. Of course they lowballed me. You did right by walking out. Super find!

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Whats the melt value............ Oooo you not going to melt it :laughing7: You said if the stones were cleaner.... did you mean clearer or just CLEANED. The guy that appraised mine mentioned cleaner to and he said he could clean it for me to increase the value.... pretty cheap for the pay off. That was one great find.

Dew
Definately NOT going to melt... The wife says it would look just beutiful on her finger.... I agree.... ( maybe) lololol or maybe a nice man's ring this time around? Clear meaning that if the stones were better quality it would have been a much higher value... I would have taken it even if the stones were missing... Just because I love Gold...Merry Christmas to everyone...

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I know how you feel! Same thing happened to me. Made sure the diamond and ring was in sight at all time while they took it out and eyeballed it. Of course they lowballed me. You did right by walking out. Super find!
I feel better too that I walked out... I put it where it belongs...rite inside the safety deposit box at the bank. till I deside what to do with it......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread