Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi.I would be diving with hooka five to fifty feet.And some times in fast water.It seems like having 3 or 4 feet of detectors not going to work when Iam laying on my belly or knees.removable shaft to a foot and a half ?Been detecting for awhile but this ones new to me.Any detector info I would apreaciate.thank you Dan

Take a hard look at the Tesoro TIGER Shark, which is rated to 200', can be belt or chest mounted, and used with a short SCUBA stick on the coil. Tesoro Metal Detectors - Official company web site with metal detector models for treasure hunting land or water.

detectingsteve

Greenie
Jun 24, 2012
Montague,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for the dry,fisher 1280X with an 8"coil for the WET.........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I USE A FISHER 1280x,WITH AN 8"coil...........I have never used in salt water,only in Michigan,good old fresh water.....Waterproof to 200 feet,belt mountable,also....When I bought mine a few years ago from Kellyco,I got it lifetime warranty....NOW,,they are limited warranty...Some advice:If you go Fisher,get the 10" coil,instead of the 8",I wish I had..........................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread