Sand Shark for President!!

Hag730

Apr 29, 2012
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out this morning for a few hours and worked my butt off for less than 50 cents in clad. Decided to drive a little further for the evening low tide. I used google earth to select the spot and got there an hour before low tide. I had plans of hunting well into the night after being skunked the last couple hunts. I had a good feeling about the beach as soon as I got there....there were lots of good cuts. I went straight to a troff cut from just below the high tide mark all the way to the break water.....not one signal. I worked every low spot I could find in the area and managed a couple junk rings, crap earrings and a few fishing sinkers. I was on my way back to the car and I had to pass the first troff I checked. The sand was moving so fast I decided to check it again. I got a very faint signal and dug it......I believe the words " No way " jumped out of my mouth.

DSC06240.JPG

Its marked 14K. It appears there are a couple stones missing......but :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I hope all the stones are real!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice ring...that will be hard to beat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread