Gold & Silver at the beach today !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got my but up at out of the house at AM early this morning. Headed back to the beach that I was at yesterday. Started where I left off after I found the Emerald ring yesterday. Low and behold, 3 targets later, a sterling ring that had been crushed was sitting in the scoop... Looks like a drop from late last season... Kept on going with enthusiasm as usual.... Got another loud blast that actualy scared me... The detector was silent for too long in between items... Must have been day dreaming, ever have that happen to you? anyway I was able to scoop it up on the first try, and in the bottom of the scoop was a beutiful MOM's Diamond ring.... marked 14K .... WOW is all I can say... what a season it has been for me... On that lucky train, and I don't want off... Funny how things happen... Was supposed to head out to Conn. this weekend, but plans fell through. Glad they did, wouldn't have found the 2 gold that I did... Happy Hu mom ring (16).JPG mom ring (17).JPG mom ring (21).JPG mom ring (22).JPG mom ring (23).JPG mom ring (26).JPG nting and thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
WOWEEEEEEEEEE! That is a beautiful gold ring find, Leighton!

Congrats...and keep up the great detecting!

Lorraine

Attachments

• smelting.gif
    smelting.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 267
OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
I like your attachment Lorraine....LOLOL you are too funny... Thanks for the kudos on the ring.... as you know by now my plans didn't work out... but worked in my favor this time for once... wouldn't have found the 2 beuties over the past 2 days had I went to Conn....Happy Hunting will be out that way soon...

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exellent gold find whydah.:icon_thumleft:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome dig! And "yes"....Here lately the targets have been so far and few between I'm often suddenly spooked and awakened by the tone of a target. :laughing7: Last time it happened the beach was pretty crowded and when I got the unexpected jolt of a tone I screamed, "Honest Mr., I was only looking!" :laughing7:

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Gold and ice and some more silver! Congrats again! Looks like you have got it all figured out as the gold is jumping in your scoop!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. Congratulations!!

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
an "epic" season for you - cracking finds

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another pretty ring...roll on Whydah roll on.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seems like a good spot - keep at it :thumb_up:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been snapped back to reality by an autotune scream...Ive also been daydreaming so hard Ive heard a tone and almost kept going...towards the end of a 9 to 10 hour water hunt Im like a zombie...but instead of saying BRAAAINS, Im saying GOLLLD.

Last edited:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
I like your attachment Lorraine....LOLOL you are too funny... Thanks for the kudos on the ring.... as you know by now my plans didn't work out... but worked in my favor this time for once... wouldn't have found the 2 beuties over the past 2 days had I went to Conn....Happy Hunting will be out that way soon...

:icon_thumleft:

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Wow,real nice rings .Can't help but like that gold ring...WTG!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread