Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 11....... Reviews anyone......???

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Mark,I'll tell you what,it is a DEEP PI Machine,get used to diggin bobbypins at 14" PLUS!! It's a good Machine,I love mine! If you don't mind digging everything,or I should say fanning,use a ping pong paddle,you'll be surprized how much sand you can move ,you'll like it. God Bless Chris

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LIKE MINE!!!! No discrimination at all. Dig everything. The more you dig the more you find!

Here's the dirt. It's light weight. The battery compartment is seperate from the control unit so if you screw up and under or over tighten the cover and water seeps in you have the good chance of recovery. The coil and head phones are NOT hard wired. If you need to replace one, you simply unscrew it and screw the replacement in. No electrical skills needed. No need to ship the whole unit in for a repair/mod.

It's great for relatively clean beaches. The short comings is that the rechargable battery pack charger is a piece of crap. Very flimsy. I'm on number 2 and it just went belly up in less than a year. I'm getting ready to invest in a "good" battery charging system.

But overall I really like the machine. I have a Whites BH 300 and a Minelab Excal II and overall prefer the SeaHunter Marl II.

OP
OP
M

Marke

Aug 8, 2012
Toronto
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the input.

Sounds like I'll be buying one.

Happy Hunting..!!

Top Member Reactions