Five silver ain't bad. Beat me... Good luck

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Pete, that's a lot more than what I've found lately.

I wish you luck on your next hunts....you'll find the gold!

Lorraine

mrmackin

Aug 1, 2012
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the feeling, been there and....well, still there.:( The only thing I have done to increase my odds is dig more "iffy" signals, but just more junk and trash.:dontknow: Keep at it though!:icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was tearing it up earlier this year, but now, with all the sand buildup, I've found so little if I was a camel crossing the desert I'd be long dead for lack of water. :laughing7: I'm not even going near as much. But the good news....it will get better! Keep a positive attitude. :icon_thumleft:

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! Your upset about 5 silvers and $100 in clad! I will switch rolls with you anytime! I have found about $5.00 in clad, a dime from 1999 is my most valuable find ($0.10), and I have been hunting as a kid for 5 years, then started seriously about 6 months ago! Anyway, hopefully you find your gold!

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dude id love 5 silver rings. I am just saying. 4-5 weeks an one decent find I made tonight which has no stamp so it could be fake. Sucks. But it is metal detecting, not gold finding. Hang in there. Yella will come your way. lmao. Hopefully mine too, over a month since a confirmed find. HH an GL. -Joe

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lots of hunters in the same boat as you right now!!!!!!!!!!!

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
That doesn't sound so bad to me right now. Been working so much that it has been five weeks since I made it to the beach for a hunt. I REALLY APPRECIATE seeing everyones finds and reading their stories on this site.

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awe, don't feel bad,getting 5 silver rings & a silver cross & clads is awesome to me,,I would be sooo happy to find what you have found,I've been waiting to find my awesome find yet,,its just a matter of time,,hope you get GOLD on your next outing,,HH:hello:

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep Clam...... And Carry on!!!!

If your having fun and enjoy the hunt then the gold will come!! BELIEVE!! Use your mind's eye!!!

SnT

PS. Get out and hunt! GL!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All, Been awhile since my last post. Last month was a no gold month. I guess I shouldn't feel tooo bad. I did find 5 silver rings and a silver cross and $106.38 in clad. Just no gold. Going out tonight. Maybe the luck of the swing will be with me tonight. Fingers crossed lol. HH All, GFP

Thanks to all of you who replied. Went to Santa Monica last night and got 7 dollars in clad, a pressed penny, a wheat back that looks new and is a 58D and a nut for the arm support for a White's machine. Still no gold, but your encouragement gives me inspiration and hope. I hunt till I drop. then go again. Good luck to all and HH, GFP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions