Hilton Head Island / Charleston SC

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the beaches are good. Just miles of sand in between targets. It's hard on you especially your arm.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply.. We are staying at the Westin Hilton Head Island Resort on the beach there, she works for the company that owns all Westins, Sheratons and some others and so get employee rates, I will be hunting it for 3 days starting day after labor day, hoping for some fresh drops then moving up to Charleston and hunting there for another 2 days.......

Wwestin Hilton Head Island Resort....jpg

Last edited:

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a great beach. You can head south of the Westin to the public beach. If you find a ladies two tone Rolex, let me know, as my sister in law lost it three years ago. Do realize that the beaches are separated by lightly used sections of beach. I have walked one mile down the beach without a signal target. I just keep going and every now and then BANG! Good luck. Be sure to go to Guisseppi's Pizza in Shelter Cove. Great pizza and my brother in laws restaurant.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions