Hurricaine Beach Hunting Kit

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm excited also..... but the last storm Debby flooded roads and the traffic was stopped to alot of beach areas so I am expecting the same. I was already planning to hit the beach on Monday~ Labor Day in the afternoon, so we shall see what Issac does??? Even if they close the roads.... the goodies will still be there when the roads are opened! Good Luck to you!!

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I don't think it's going to impact my area of the East Coast too much, but I think the folks further south and on the Gulf side will see some sand movement and a bit of erosion. I'm rather hoping the storm behind it will move this way?

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any storm is a good storm. Doesn't hurt to pack in some drinking water too. A waterproof camera is also a plus.

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just finished my "Issac" shopping today (I think). I did not want to wait until the last minute and everything gone. Canned goods, water, batteries ~ didn't think of the waterproof camera though..... So now it's wait and see what path Issac is going to take...... It figure's this will happen since my husband took our generator to Wyoming~ Good grief I hope we don't lose our electric. Just the fat beagle and myself holding down our fort. :hourglass:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just finished my "Issac" shopping today (I think). I did not want to wait until the last minute and everything gone. Canned goods, water, batteries ~ didn't think of the waterproof camera though..... So now it's wait and see what path Issac is going to take...... It figure's this will happen since my husband took our generator to Wyoming~ Good grief I hope we don't lose our electric. Just the fat beagle and myself holding down our fort. :hourglass:

Hmmmmm.......Would a St. Barnard with a barrel of rum dangling from his neck qualify as a hurricane supply? :laughing7:

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Bigscoop, being here in Florida, the poor St.Benard would be to hot and roast.... poor woo-woo. And I can't do rum anymore :(..... so let's say that we settle for pod of dolphins pulling in a raft, loaded with coolers of ice and beer, right to the shore for us Treasure Hunters after the storm? Sounds good huh? Hurricane Relief..... Oh, by the way.... I saw that I was spelling Isaac wrong..... oops.....

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Panic shopping....hmm, where have I heard about that before? Oh, right, New England in the winter just before snow (doesn't matter the amount expected)! LOL

Good luck on your hunt, please be careful and find really, really nice things!

Anita

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Bigscoop, being here in Florida, the poor St.Benard would be to hot and roast.... poor woo-woo. And I can't do rum anymore :(..... so let's say that we settle for pod of dolphins pulling in a raft, loaded with coolers of ice and beer, right to the shore for us Treasure Hunters after the storm? Sounds good huh? Hurricane Relief..... Oh, by the way.... I saw that I was spelling Isaac wrong..... oops.....

I can live with the dolphins......:laughing7:......but since we're dreaming.....I'm gonna have to go with mermaids. :headbang:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope no one is thinking of using a rope and tying themselves to a tree on the beach so that they are the first ones there! that would be crazy......you need to use a self-ratcheting tie-down!!!!!!

Surfview

Jul 1, 2012
Marineland
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Here's the plan. Follow it carefully.......

Attachments

• image-103819874.jpg
    image-103819874.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 93

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0465.JPG

This is what I found the last time I was able to hit the beach after a Hurricane. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread