Sunspot Stealth has a new scoop, the 720

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sunspot Stealth has a new scoop called the 720.
The new scoop has an angled foot pad for easier pushing with the foot and no turning of the scoop. The new angled bracket has no hole for a bolt in the handle which weakens the handle. Handles are easy to replace if you ever break one and I have never even cracked one.
Metal Detecting Scoop for the Beach

Sunspot 720.JPG :icon_thumleft:

Upvote 0

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Interesting design. I still like the original the best, and have 2 of those.

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must only have three of them now. I used to have one at each location when I traveled the coast and one in the van. Since I like the finding of earring backs and studs I prefer the smaller holes in front.
Metal Detecting Scoop for the Beach

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not as wide i dont think .... 7" but i like the design. I like smaller holes for my area as well Sandman. The guy i hunt with on occasionally just ordered one.... cant wait to get a look at it.

Dew

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking at pulling the trigger on this new design. I like the 20 deg. angle for the handle.
I think a 50 50 mix of 1/4 and 1/2 holes would be nice. 1/4 on left side for the sand shake then 1/2 on the right for clean out.
Lets here some reviews from users.:headbang:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great scoop, thank you Dennis

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread