Mexico = GOLD... story to follow !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went down to Mexico with Casper we hunted everyday ... We had to work so hard for the goodies, I was beginning to think there wasn't any Gold left for us... Found out that there were 3 guys from the States, that had been there a few weeks ago, and they cleaned up... but threw all the trash back into the water for us to take out... I think we took on one day over 300 bottle caps, and snap rings out with us... Anyway I will post this stuff all at once. Makes it easier... They also missed a few good ones... Kinda like when that happens... Conditions were windy at times and we got slammed a few times by the bigger waves.. Managed a couple of Spanish Musket Shots... out far on the reefs.... if you can get to it....14 rings was my total for 5 days hunting. I managed to find the junkers, while my counter part found the good ones....LOLOLOL oh well that's how it works out sometimes... Hey someone had to clean the areas so that the good targets would sound better rite?......Had a good time, shared many laughs,good food,and got Gold with Diamonds & Silver.... plus I went on the Gold from last time, so this trip was free... Can't beat that... Here are a few pictures of the goodies. Thanks for looking... Mexico Gold Finds (2).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (3).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (4).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (5).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (6).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (7).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (8).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (9).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (10).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (11).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (12).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (13).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (5).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (15).JPG Mexico Gold Finds (16).JPG

Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats the kind of vacation we dream about...I know you and Casper had fun...congrats.

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a really worthwhile trip. Too bad there are hunters that throw the trash back.

SNF101480

Mar 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mexico was really good to you! Congratulations on the great results!

fredinbelize

May 22, 2007
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What I really like is that the gold from last time paid for it.
That's the way to go!!
Nice, nice, nice.

Eagle101

Jul 22, 2012
New England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Gold,
Garrett AT Pro. Makro racer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome finds!!! Congrats!!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dont know what happened - I replied to this but it must not have gone thru - cause it aint here
cant remember what I wrote - but we had good weather - waters could have been a little better
could have been a lot worse- finds could have been alot better - could have been alot worse
we had alot of laughs - hope Wydah's wip lash is better - with all the topless woman near him
his neck got a work out - I hit mostly deeper waters and spent alot of time diving down and fanning
targets out of dead reef areas - so I did not see all the sights he did
wish he could have stayed for the second half - the sands would have been more to his liking
will have to make plans for a winter trip next
thanks

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that's what they couldn't find, can you imagin what they did find? AAHHHHHHH! :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread